The WeBreathe Wellness Center is the home for the SheBreathes Balance & Wellness Collaborative. The studio is located at 55 West Street, 2F. Walpole, MA 02081.
- Clients must be 16 years of age or older to attend our events and classes (unless the program is designed for younger and it will be indicated in the description). Clients under 18 require parent/guardian permission. We cannot allow children in our waiting area or be responsible for their safety while parents are taking classes. Thank you for your understanding.
- We ask all members & guest to abide by our Code of Ethics during their time in the studio.
- Pre-Registration is required for special events and classes with an entrance fee.
- Most classes and events (not yoga) must be paid in full before attending.
- Please turn cell phones on silent before the start of classes or workshops. If for some reason you need to take a call or answer a text, please be sure to excuse yourself and step outside the studio.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes with less than 5 participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellation.
- Please arrive on time. Class space will be given up to anyone on the wait-list at the start of the class.
- Spa Water is available complimentary in the studio. Other refreshments and healthy snacks/smoothies are available for sale at the Zen Bar.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all regularly scheduled classes and special events. If you do not cancel a class or appointment within this time frame, you will be charged in full.
- If you call on the same day to cancel a reservation, regardless of the reason, we cannot refund your registration fee as the spot had been reserved for you.
- We reserve the right to take photos during our workshops and events to use on social media. If you do not wish to be in a photograph, please let the management know so they can respect your privacy. We want our guests to feel safe and comfortable.