Name of Your Business
How Does Your Work Enable You to Connect to and Fulfill Your Life Purpose/Passion?
Who Is Your Ideal Client and Why?
From a Coaching aspect, my ideal client is someone who is serious about making lasting changes to their health and well-being. Whether you suffer from addiction, bouts of depression, or feel sluggish from a lack of motivation, my coaching program can help to reignite your inspiration and begin your healing process.
For my Reiki and Guided Meditations, you could be a beginner with a curious interest, or a seasoned practitioner looking to experience the peace and tranquility that results from experiencing the powerful effects of these holistic wellness modalities.
I welcome people of all ages, from teenagers to adults, who wish to experience a more harmonious and meaningful life, whether it be on a personal, professional, or business level.
What Unique Offerings Do You Provide?
I offer a unique blend of Brainwave Entrainment Technology with my holistic services for those clients who are sincere about their healing or interested in a new experience. I have provided three examples of how this technology can be utilized to aid certain conditions. Keep in mind this is not an exhaustive list, but a sampling of what can be accomplished.
(1) Coaching + Brainwave Technology: if someone is suffering from addiction related issues, I have created a coaching program that incorporates the use of brainwave technology on a daily basis for clients who are serious about releasing their addictive behavior patterns.
(2) Reiki + Brainwave Technology: if someone is having difficulty sleeping through the night or experiencing insomnia, we would use specific music that is embedded with a certain brainwave frequency during our Reiki Session to help promote a sounder sleep pattern.
(3) Meditation + Brainwave Technology: if a high school or college student needed to study for an exam, we would do a guided meditation while listening to specific brainwave entrainment music which would improve the student’s ability to concentrate and focus.
Who Was Your Role Model Growing Up? How Did That Person’s Actions Impact You?
I remember reading Autobiography of a Yogi when I was in high school and Paramahansa Yogananda was definitely a role model for me during these formative years. Yogananda was truly an enlightened being who played a major role in starting the yoga movement in the United States. He lived his life with integrity, sincerity, and honesty. He displayed an unwavering commitment to helping others heighten their own self-awareness via the path of service.
Favorite Place to Escape and Refuel?
My favorite place to recharge and relax would be a tropical beach destination. I love the beach and definitely prefer ocean water that is warm as I love to swim.
Top 3 Ways to Treat Yourself to Self-Care?
1. Meditation – I have a room in my house that is 100% dedicated to meditating. I love spending time here as there is a peaceful calmness that exudes the entire vibration of the space.
2. Massage Therapy – After getting a massage, I feel recharged, refreshed, and relaxed. It is deeply healing and a consistent part of my self-care repertoire.
3. Reiki Sessions – As a Reiki practitioner, it is important that I receive Reiki on a regular basis in order to keep my energy field at an optimal level, not only for myself but for my clients as well. In addition to these practical reasons, the Reiki energy is deeply nourishing and many times I receive intuitive insights in the form of a vivid imagery during a session.
How Do You Express Yourself Creatively?
(a) Go with the Flow – When I do a Guided Meditation or Reiki Session, I follow a general format which has served an important purpose. But most of the time that format is changed and enhanced during the Meditation or Reiki session when I receive intuitive guidance from my higher self. I love when this happens as the creativity is flowing on its own accord which makes the experience feel alive and vibrant for both myself and the participants.
(b) Creative Writing – I write a blog which I post on my website (inspireyourjourney.com) and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) on a monthly basis. Writing is definitely a creative outsource for me. I really enjoy it when I completely surrender to the process and allow the energy of the ideas to manifest within the words themselves.
Last Memorable Book You Read and Why?
“There’s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem” by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. I like Wayne Dyer’s writing style and the easy way he explains potentially complicated subjects. This book is a great reminder that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. When we shift our perspective to a spiritual one, we are able to apply the wisdom that is coming from our higher self which speaks to us through gut feelings, hunches, and intuitive insights.
Favorite Movie and Why?
“GREATER” – Told he wasn’t good enough to play Division I football, Brandon Burlsworth took a risk and walked on in 1994, and he became the most respected player in the history of the program. I love this movie because it is a true story depicting how hard work, dedication, and commitment can propel you on a path that you never thought was possible. The heart felt sincerity pouring out of this movie is second to none, and this quality makes it the most memorable for me.
“Go to” Quote or Mantra that Grounds You?
P. Yogananda – Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake.
Accomplishment Are You Most Proud of?
Maintaining strong relationships with my family and friends is one of the most important and ongoing accomplishments of my life.
Best Lesson Learned in Life So Far?
In order to use the wisdom earned from our life experiences, it is best to live our life from a place of balance by combining the analytical qualities of the mind along with the intuitive power of our heart.
Advice to Younger Self?
You are responsible for the words you speak and the actions you take.
What Do You Love Best About Yourself (physical trait or personality characteristic) and Why?
Physical Trait – When I was in first grade, my teachers used to call me ‘smiley.’ Apparently, I liked to smile and still do ‘til this day. 😊
Personality – I am a peace maker at heart and this ability has served me well throughout the years. I try to see both sides of an issue and incorporate the bigger picture in order to gain a better understanding of the situation.
Any Advice for Women Considering Joining the SheBreathes Collaborative?
If you are contemplating joining this fantastic group, know that you will be supported on every level (physical, mental, and emotional) in a positive and encouraging way.
Any Message You Have for Our Community?
Follow on Social Media:
Exclusive offer for SheBreathes readers:
I consistently offer a Free Consultation plus a standing 15% discount for all SheBreathes Members towards my Holistic Health Coaching and Reiki Services.