POP-UP SUITE | 2800 SF+
Harness the power of community with a pop-up in this inclusive Zen Retreat Center, located in the heart of Walpole. With a large, open floor plan, high ceilings, impressive windows and beautiful design details, this retreat-style space offers a flexible and expansive canvas to create your destination retail experience.
Ideal categories include: apparel + accessories, kids + family, fitness + wellness, specialty shops, marketplace concepts, services, art galleries, unique cultural or bespoke experiences and more.
- 17ft High Windows
- Natural Light + High Ceilings
- Kitchen + Restrooms
- Professional Sound System
- Some interior furnishings (additional furnishings/props available to rent)
- Table + Chair rental
- Utilities Included
- WiFi Access
- Easily accessible by car or public transit
- Ample onsite parking
ADD-ON AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- Event/Collaboration Opportunities
- Co-Marketing Opportunities
- Furnishings and Prop Rental
- Photography, Videography +
- Podcasting Services
- Event Planning + Coordination
- Event Design + Decoration
- Graphic Design + Creative Direction
- Social Media Support
- Private Office/Treatment Rooms
- Full-Service Café
THE FULL SCOOP
Conveniently located between Boston and Providence and only miles from Gillette Stadium, Walpole is a historical New England town with substantial vehicle traffic and a lively, walkable downtown.
Use the 2800+ square foot sanctuary space as a blank canvas to design your own pop-up or for more hands-on support, take advantage of WeBreathe’s event design and marketing services. With a built-in membership of women in business as well as hundreds of guests who visit for co-working, yoga/fitness classes and wellness activities, WeBreathe has a strong community to help amplify and promote your pop-up.
- Weekday: $700
- Weekend Day: $800
- Full Weekend: $1,500
- 5-day Week: $2,500
- Month-long: $3,900
Utilities + WiFi included
- Early access up to 48 hours in advance: $150 per day
- Cleaning Fee: $150 per day
- Full suite of services as listed above under Add-On Amenities
Located on the second floor of a restored factory, the building is surrounded by two brand new residential communities of young Boston professionals and is a five-minute walk to the commuter rail. Nearby you’ll find neighborhood restaurant favorites like Tessie’s Kitchen, Raven’s Nest and Jalapeños.